Patient Participation Group
Claremont and Holyport Surgery
Getting Better Together
As a registered patient of the Claremont and Holyport Practice you are invited to join the Claremont and Holyport Patient Group. This voluntary group is made up of patients and Practice staff and it aims to help patients to have a better understanding of the Practice, of its staff and their roles. We also want to:
- understand any problems encountered by patients in the surgery or through local NHS services
- to listen to any views, issues or priorities that patients may have
- make the meetings informative and enjoyable
- devise a questionnaire with the help of the group to distribute to Claremont and Holyport patient’s
- listen to any ideas or suggestions for the Patient Group
The group holds meetings regularly throughout the year at Claremont and Holyport Surgeries.
The Practice is keen to set extend Patient Participation Group, so why not come along to discuss your ideas and hear about planned changes.
If you would like to come along to the meeting, or if you have any queries about the Patient Participation Group, then please contact
Sandy Slattery (Holyport) or Penny Cole on claremontandholyportPPG@gmail.com.