Welcome to Claremont Surgery, part of the Claremont and Holyport Practice.
We are a seven-partner practice and our aim is to offer a caring, efficient and patient-focused service, supported by the appropriate use of technology. We place particular emphasis on clinical excellence, patient access, team working and providing a quality service for patients. Clinical and admin staff work at both Claremont Surgery and Holyport Surgery to support patients.
We are an approved Training Practice and participate in the advanced training of fully qualified doctors in their chosen specialty of General Practice.
We work in co-operation with our patients and welcome your suggestions at all times. If you experience any problems, our practice team will be happy to assist you.
If you would like to visit the website of Holyport Surgery please click on the link below:
Improving Access to General Practice: evening and weekend appointments now available.
Patients who are registered at this practice can now book an appointment to see a GP or nurse on weekday evenings (after 6.30pm) or at the weekends (on Saturday and Sunday) and can be booked up to one week ahead. Appointments take place at the GP Hub, St Marks Hospital, Maidenhead although may occasionally be offered for KEVII Hospital, Windsor. Please book these appointments in the usual way through our Reception team.
Clinicians will have the same access to your medical records as clinicians at Claremont & Holyport Practice.
This is part of a national drive to help improve access to general practice and get the best possible outcomes for patients.
EASTER & MAY BANK HOLIDAY 2018 OPENING HOURS IN YOUR AREA
30th March 2018(Good Friday)
1st April 2018(Easter Sunday)
2nd April 2018(Easter Monday)
Boots the ChemistsLexicon Shopping Centre, Braccan Walk Tel: 01344 303844
Lloyds Pharmacy in Sainsbury's Ringmead, Bagshot Road, RG12 7SSTel: 01344 456868
Superdrug Pharmacy33 Braccan Walk, RG12 1DFTel: 01344 303720
Tesco PharmacyJigs Lane, Warfield, RG42 3JPTel: 01344 723447
Your Local Boots Pharmacy5 The Square, Harmanswater, RG12 9LPTel: 01344 425599
David Pharmacy24 New Road, SL5 8QQTel: 01344 882399
Tesco PharmacyThe Meadows, GU47 0FDTel: 01172 915649
Pharmacy opening hours on bank holidays are voluntary and are, therefore, subject to change. There may be changes to normal pharmacy opening hours during the Easter and May bank holiday periods. Patients are advised to check if pharmacies are open by telephone before making a journey. Local pharmacy details can be found on the NHS Choices website at www.nhs.uk under ‘More Services’.
In order to provide you with the very best care, all of our doctors, nurses and staff need to keep their knowledge and skills up to date. All surgeries in Windsor Ascot and Maidenhead (WAM) have regular training sessions throughout the year and all Practices are closed during these times.
The forthcoming training days for 2018 are as follows:
- Tuesday, 20th March 2018 - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Tuesday, 24th April 2018 - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Thursday, 24th May 2018 - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Tuesday, 26th June 2018 - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Tuesday, 24th July 2018 - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Tuesday, 25th September - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Tuesday, 30th October - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Wednesday, 21st November - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Tuesday, 11th December - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
At all times when the Practice is closed emergency advice and assistance is available by calling 111.
(Site updated 19/03/2018)